Seeking: Electricians, Plumbers, Carpenters, and Laborers.
Have your own tools and transportation.
Experience is a plus but not mandatory.
Have basic knowledge of the construction field.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, and Contract.
We are also willing to talk to Contractors.
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How much experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certifications in the construction field?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- Have you completed the following level of education: High school or equivalent?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Do you speak English?
- What percentage of the time are you willing to travel for work?
Peter Ellis Construction – American Canyon
“They made all my dreams happen.”- Lance S.
“I would recommend them to anyone.”- Shea S.
“Great service and reasonable pricing !”- James W.
“Just got done visiting what can I say great guy affordable well knowledgeable.”- Sean M.
“Super happy with the job Peter did upgrading my smoke alarms to Nest. Appreciate the team taking the time to explain how the product works and helped dispel any misconceptions I had.”- Hera D.
“Remove kitchen countertops replaced with granite install new appliances reconfigure plumbing under sink new flooring.”- Paul M.